Medical Negligence Solicitors
If you suspect that you are a victim of clinical negligence, you maybe eligible to make a compensation claim. Clinical or medical negligence refers to physical or psychological damage that occurs as a result of an error made by a health care professional such as a nurse, doctor, midwife or surgeon.
For more information about making medical negligence claims in Blackpool, Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire or the wider UK, contact the experienced team of solicitors at Alkers on freephone 0800 00 55 44, or complete the the enquiry form and we will get back to you.
Making a Clinical Negligence Claim
In order to bring a clinical negligence claim against a doctor or healthcare provider, your solicitor must be able to prove that you have suffered physical or psychological injury as a direct result of the error. This error could be that the wrong medical treatment was given, treatment was not given or that there was an omission or mistake in the treatment you received.
Some examples of medical negligence may include:
- Injuries during child birth to mother or baby (or even both) which can be proved to be as a result of a clinical mistake or could have been prevented with a different course of action;
- Cosmetic or plastic surgery gone wrong including infections, scarring or damage which can be proved to be as a result of a clinical error;
- Medical misdiagnosis resulting in suffering for the patient;
- Hospital or nursing home negligence, including injuries or damage sustained which can be proved to be the result of basic care needs not being met;
- Surgical errors and negligence, including tissue or nerve damage, organ perforation or where injuries/damage are as a result of poor post operative care.
Clinical negligence claims require specialist medical knowledge in order to be pursued successfully. Where necessary we will seek the assistance of expert medical witnesses in the particular area of clinical negligence you wish us to claim for.
If you think you are eligible to make a clinical or medical negligence claim, contact the team here at Alkers Solicitors today and one of our specialist medical claims solicitors will be happy to advise you regarding the validity of your claim.
‘No win, no fee’ Compensation
We operate on a strictly ‘no win, no fee’ basis, meaning our clients are able to keep 100% of the compensation awarded by the court. Our aim is to help our clients get the compensation they deserve following any instance of medical negligence.
Our experienced clinical negligence solicitors will be available for information, advice and reassurance throughout the course of your claim. Here at Alkers we understand the importance of providing excellent customer service during what is a traumatic time.
Contact a specialist clinical/medical negligence solicitor today on freephone 0800 00 55 44, or complete the the enquiry form and we will get back to you.