Start your compensation claim today

Motor Insurers Bureau

Involved in an accident with an uninsured or untraceable driver?

If you’ve been involved in a road traffic accident (RTA) with an uninsured or untraceable driver, the specialist solicitors here at Alkers can help you. By taking the case to the Motor Insurers Bureau, an organisation funded by Insurance Companies, we can secure compensation for your injuries.

Normally, providing that you have the other vehicle’s registration, our lawyers are able to search the Motor Insurers Database for the other driver’s insurance details and begin a case for personal injury,.

However, where the party at fault in a RTA does not have insurance, it is still possible to make a claim. The MIB allows compensation to be claimed via the ‘Uninsured Drivers Agreement’. Alternatively, if the driver at fault has fled the scene or is untraceable via the Motor Insurers Database, the MIB allows for claims to be made via the ‘Untraced Drivers Agreement’.

More information regarding the aforementioned agreements can be found on the PDF files located below. Alternatively, contact our experienced team of car accident claims solicitors who will be more than happy to provide you with expert advice.

MIB Booklet | MIB Form | Uninsured Drivers | No Place To Hide

Call us on 0800 00 55 44 (free from all UK landlines and mobiles), or get in touch via the enquiry form.

If you’d like us to call you request a callback and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.