Start your compensation claim today

Road Traffic Accidents with uninsured drivers

Contrary to popular belief, if you’ve been involved in an accident with an uninsured driver, you may still be entitled to make a claim following a severe and debilitating personal injury.

Making a Claim Against an Uninsured Driver

Alkers Solicitors can help you make a case through the Motor Insurer’s Bureau (MIB). The MIB is funded by all UK insurers thus, in effect this money comes from all the insurance-paying drivers in the UK; it is estimated that around £30 of every policy goes towards funding the MIB.

The MIB has certain rules and criteria which must be met for a claim to be valid, so it is always best to use a specialist solicitor with the appropriate skills and experience to handle a case of this nature. At Alkers we are well equipped to deal with the MIB, and have made many successful claims for compensation of this kind in Poulton-Le-Fylde, Blackpool, the wider Lancashire area and nationally.

Claims made to the MIB often take longer as they try to keep their running costs to a minimum. Providing you have a valid case, our solicitors will work with the MIB, and look towards securing the same level of damages you would have received from an insured driver.

‘No win, no fee’
At Alkers we give you the maximum entitlement of any monies awarded, and operate on a ‘no win no fee’ basis, meaning there is nothing for you to pay throughout the course of your case.

Contact Alkers
One of the specialist solicitors at Alkers can find out if you have a case, and advise you how to proceed.

Call us on 0800 00 55 44 (free from all UK landlines and mobiles), or get in touch via the enquiry form.

If you’d like us to call you request a callback and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.